You are here

Criminal Debt Payments on PAY.GOV

The U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia is now taking Criminal Debt Payments online via is a secure government website that allows you to submit payments for your federal debt(s) electronically. is managed by the Department of Treasury, Financial Management Services.  The only acceptable means of payments are Bank Accounts (ACH), Debit Cards, and Paypal.  Credit card payments are not permitted.   A account is not required, but may be beneficial to store your payment information, manage payments, and view payment history.

Please click the link below to access the Southern District of Georgia’s Criminal Debt Payment form to begin your transaction.

Click HERE to go to PAY.GOV for GASD Payments

Click HERE for detailed instructions on filling out the Payment Form

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can make payments through

Anyone can make a payment if they have a Bank Account, a Debit Card, or a PayPal Account, and the criminal case number for their case in the Southern District of Georgia.


What types of payments can be made through

Criminal Debt Payments such as Restitution, Fines and Special Assessments can be paid through CVB fines must be paid through CVB and can be reached by calling (800) 827-2982 or clicking the CVB tab.


Do I have to create an account?

No, you do not have to create an account, but it may be beneficial to manage your payments and view your payment history.


Can I make a payment with a Credit Card?

No, you cannot. You must use either a Bank Account (ACH), a Debit Card, or a PayPal Account.


What kind of Debit Cards does take?

You may use a Mastercard or Visa Debit Card to make a payment.


Can someone make a payment on my behalf?

Yes, third party payments can be made.  You must have the full criminal case number for the defendant’s Southern District of Georgia case, for entry into the form.


Do I need to know my case number?

Yes, you will need to know your case number to make a transaction through  You can find your case number on your Debtor Statement or Payment Coupon. Please contact the Clerk’s Office at 912-650-4020 if you need assistance with your case number.